JOB ID J000612869
Would you like to join our exciting journey and change the automotive industry?
At Aptiv in Hildesheim, we develop infotainment systems for global manufacturers, both for cars and commercial vehicles. With decades of experience in in-vehicle infotainment systems, we have worked with almost all vehicle manufacturers around the globe.
We are now strengthening our team and looking for a Scrum Master to join our Aptiv team in Hildesheim. You will be working with one or several development Scrum teams to take care the agile “how” is performed according to our company wide agile processes, and helping the team continuously to plan and achieve the goals they want and need to.
- Continuous improvement by helping the team in retrospectives and take responsibility for their improvement actions.
- Assess the agile maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitate all team meetings like the daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint planning/review, demo and retrospective.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner and other stakeholders, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and realistic sprint content planning.
- Support and coach the team in techniques for work breakdown, estimating, planning and follow-up.
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for Program Iteration (PI) Planning and follow-up.
- Ensure strong collaboration with Scrum Coordinators & Software Quality Assurance (SQA) process.
- University degree, bachelor in engineering or science or comparable.
- Experience in the area of software development
- Knowledge of agile methodologies & keen interest in staying up to date with the trends in this dynamic field
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions
- Ability to shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
- Ability to give developmental feedback
- Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team
- Courage to conduct critical conversations
- Skillful in conflict resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- We value our employees as the most important asset of our company
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours and ways of working
- We compensate competitively according to your degree and experience
- We facilitate a variety of professional development opportunities
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and inclusion allow us to be especially innovative and creative, which is critical to Aptiv's success and the foundation of our competitive advantage.
Every day, our colleagues come together and, as a team, drive innovation, pursue new approaches to solutions, and take on challenges by each applying their unique skills, perspectives, and talents. Together, our teams are shaping the future.
When you become part of our team, you'll be encouraged to think boldly and make your case. Thinking innovatively becomes a habit at Aptiv.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to change reality.
That means developing technologies that push the boundaries of what's possible to make transportation safer, greener, and more connected. Over 180,000 people work at Aptiv today, spread across 44 countries and united by a common purpose. Join us, and let's shape the future together.
Are you interested in this job? Awesome! We look forward to receiving your application .
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the position and Aptiv, please contact Mr. Sebastian Timmer, Talent Acquisition Specialist. He is happy to assist you and is available at 00 49 202 291 1243 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Erzbischöfliches Ordinariat BambergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) für Projekte und Infrastruktur
- BASFIT-Expert für den Aufbau von produktionsnahen IT/OT-Systemen und Netzwerken (m/w/d)
- Materna(Senior) Project Manager Defence (m/w/d)
- C&ATechnical IT Project Manager (m/w/d)
- ALDI NordIT Project Manager (m/w/d)