Embedded Map Software Developer C/C++ for Automated Driving (m/f/d)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As part of an international team, you design and develop our map software for driving functions that depend on accurate relative map localization.
- You use your experience in state-of-the-art automotive map applications and embedded development skills to design map solutions for next level map-based driving functions.
- You implement and optimize our map software component based on KPls.
- Furthermore, you will adopt existing code styles while having an eye on the advantages, costs and consequences of refactoring and upgrading.
- During all these activities you keep our production system stable for new and existing customers.
- Education: M.Sc. or a PhD degree in the domain of Robotics, Computer Science, Physics or a related field
- Personality and Working Practice: excellent communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, already collaborated with other developers, from discussing high level approaches to code reviews and pair programming, motivated to work on challenging problems in an agile environment as well as to implement modular and scalable solutions to address those problems, understanding the importance of documentation, consistent coding styles, modularization, testing, automation and agile and test-driven development
- Experience and Knowledge: expertise in automotive software development, real-time operation systems, development processes (version control, build systems, testing, debugging, performance evaluation, continuous integration, deployment tool chain) and agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM), experience with QNX or Integrity is a plus, experience in the automotive map domain incl. map standards like ADASIS and NOS, hands-on experience with available SD/ADAS maps is a plus
- Languages: proficiently in English, German language knowledge is a plus
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Carsten Hasberg (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 4958
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."