Delivery Manager Automated Driving (m/f/d)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Delivery Manager you are responsible for multiple feature teams and experienced in leading a team in the area of driver assistance or autonomous driving.
- Based on your extensive experience in developing embedded software for complex systems, you forge a team of skilled and motivated developers.
- As servant leader of a self-responsible software development team, you take the responsibility for the team members and promote the continuous improvement of the team performance.
- Your guidance and mentoring ensure that the deliveries of your team meet the high quality standards of the automotive industry.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Engineering or a related field
- Personality and Working Practice: flexible, pragmatic team player and leader, analytical thinker, systematic, efficient, independent, excellent communication and moderation skills, keen to help others in their personal and professional growth
- Experience and Knowledge: extensive experience in leading an agile software development team, broad knowledge in embedded software development including software design and architecture, experience with
state-of-the-art software development methods like test driven development and continuous integration as well as a solid knowledge with C++, ideally experience with driver assistance series projects
- Languages: fluent command of English, German is a plus
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Charbel Assaf (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 47474
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."
- adesso insurance solutions GmbH(Senior) Software Architekt (m/w/d) Einführungsprojekte
- ALDI SÜDIT Project Manager - SAP Cutover Coordination for Assortment (m/w/x)
- ALDI NordIT Project Manager (m/w/d)
- Bartels-Langness Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KGIT-Projektmanager (m/w/d)
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGProjektleiter Global CRM Salesforce m/w/d