Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our teams in Munich, Berlin or Stuttgart we are looking for a Lead Service Owner “Security Testing” (m/w/d).
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
Global business responsibility for security testing services*) i.e.
- Development of business case and yearly business planning (e.g., business plan, staffing, localizations, strategies, investment) in alignment with relevant stakeholders (management, sales, portfolio management etc.)
- Ensure global business operation (e.g., profitability, quality, customers, knowledge management, knowledge transfer to and enabling of all regions, competence development, cost tracking, legal issues, processes) according to our KPIs
- Continuous support of sales activities and customer relationships (e.g. customer meetings, quotations, projects, marketing material, packaging, pricing)
- Ensure continuous technical development (e.g., innovation of services, extension and adaption of portfolio and technical roadmaps, efficiency improvements)
- Management of internal and external co-operations (from loose alliances, joint projects, subcontracting up to legal partnerships); identification of synergies within overall ETAS portfolio
- Represent the service internally (e.g., towards employees, board, portfolio management, sales, legal, marketing) and externally (e.g., customers, events, publications, committees)
*) Functional security testing, vulnerabilities scans, fuzzing, pen-testing etc. for automotive OEMs & suppliers worldwide with a global team of 25+ security testers.
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in German & English
- Outcome-oriented / pragmatic
- User / customer orientation
- Cooperative leadership style (for mostly indirect leadership)
- Always looking for improvements for customer, team, business, and technology
- Willing to move things forward and setting the pace
- Relevant IT-related university degree (e.g., engineering, computer science, natural science)
- 5+ years of work experience in the automotive domain
- Dedicated know-how in IT Security
- Experience in product/service management and (security) testing
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your application!
For further information regarding the application process please do not hesitate to contact me.
Rainer Horn (ETAS/HRL-Bo)
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."
- Berliner VerkehrsbetriebeIT-Planerin / IT-Planer (w/m/d) IT-Security
- adesso insurance solutions GmbH(Senior) Software Architekt (m/w/d) Einführungsprojekte
- CGI Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Cyber Security (m/w/d)
- KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft(Junior) IT- Security Analyst (w/m/d)
- ALDI NordIT Project Manager (m/w/d)