Working student System development for Perfectly Keyless Commercial Vehicles
Experience Level: Not Applicable
Employment Type: Part-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will be responsible for the system testing of digital access system in trucks.
- Besides, you will conduct vehicle system configuration studies and provide lab support to development teams.
- Not least you will create technical documentations.
- Education: studies in the field of technology
- Personality and Working Practice: highly self-initiative
- Experience and Know-how: ideally first experience with wireless radio technologies, e.g. NFC, BLE or UWB or in vehicle bus systems, e.g. CAN or LIN
- Enthusiasm: open minded towards new technologies and topics
- Languages: very good in English and German
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Start: according to prior agreement**
Duration:** 6 months – 10 h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Michael Bergmann (Business Department)
+49 711 811 54462
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."