Internship Research support in the field of Autonomous Driving
Experience Level: Internship
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will contribute to the scientific research in the field of autonomous driving and advanced driver assistant systems.
- Besides, you will work with data from different sources in the automotive domain, i.e. extracting, preprocessing and enriching data, developing models and visualizing results.
- You will also conceptualize and setup processing pipelines and tools.
- You will contribute to the implementation and evaluation of prediction and classification models for human driving behavior.
- The exact tasks will depend on your prior experience.
- Education: studies in the field of computer science, engineering or comparable
- Personality: very communicative and team-oriented
- Working Practice: agile working styles, structured and goal-oriented workmanship
- Experience: in some of the following tools: Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib or Bokeh as well as programming experience, especially in Python; experience in PyTorch is beneficial
- Know-how: in AI / Machine Learning and ideally working practice in a relevant data analytics project, i.e. data collection, preparation, processing, analysis and visualization
- Languages: fluent in English and ideally in German
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Start: according to prior agreement**
Duration:** 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Hendrik Berkemeyer (Business Department)
+49 7062 911-5055
Anh Tuan Tran (Business Department)
+49 152 59204414
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."
- SWR SüdwestrundfunkFullstack-Entwickler/in (w/m/d)
- HUK-COBURGSoftwareentwickler:in Kfz-Versicherung (w/m/d)
- ROLAND Rechtsschutz-Versicherungs-AGFull Stack Entwickler (m/w/d)
- imbusJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)
- Leibniz-Institut für Naturstoff-Forschung und InfektionsbiologieWissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (w/div/m) für das Forschungsdatenmanagement