Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Become a part of one of our software developement teams and drive the digitalization in PS by building cutting edge software products as part of a young and motivated team.
- Leverage the biggest Big Data and messaging systems at Bosch to build production ready applications for internal and external customers.
- Education: Completed degree with a focus in Computer Science or similar qualification
- Personality: Responsible, determined and self-motivated
- Working Practice: Structured, careful and innovative
- Experience: Several years of relevant professional experience in developing software
- Knowledge: Good skills in building and consuming APIs, Familiarity with non SQL databases (MongoDB & InfluxDB), using Docker and building container based solutions as well as in programming language (Go, Python, Typescript)
- Languages: Fluent in englisch
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in mobile working or part-time? Please feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Matthias von Laufenberg (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 52514
Need further information about the job?
Michael Eisenbart (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 38055
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."