Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ADIT GmbH is looking forward to your application!
ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert-Bosch-GmbH (RB) and DENSO that was established in 2003 for the development of base software of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Since then our portfolio expanded into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. As part of this new AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related activity, ADIT-Germany ramped-up a new location close to the respective RB team in Stuttgart-Feuerbach. ADIT already has offices in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- You will lead the existing team in ADIT-Germany at Feuerbach and take care for the future expansion of your team
- You will develop and extend the competencies of your team continuously
- ADIT has the task to align the joint infrastructure for software-development at RB, DENSO and ADIT and your task is to coordinate and actively join this activity
- Close cooperation and regular alignment with both Robert-Bosch-GmbH and DENSO
- You will develop and establish the agile processes for the software development activities in the new team in close cooperation with our customers.
- You will lead the corresponding ADIT project as Project-Manager in close collaboration with the Project-Manager at ADIT-Japan
- Close collaboration and regular alignments with both Mother-Companies of ADIT: Robert-Bosch GmbH and DENSO Corporation
- You will use your existing network and extend it further with the target to increase the awareness of ADIT in the newly founded Bosch Division XC. Furthermore you will use this network to identify and align new collaboration topics for future collaboration between Robert-Bosch-GmbH, DENSO and ADIT
- You can convince with your communicative, assertive and motivating personality and you are experienced in working with people. You also bring first experience in leading a team
- You are committed to lead an international team and to travel (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Self-contained, analytic and target-oriented way of working – You are experienced in entrepreneurial thinking
- Good to excellent degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience with Software-Development for embedded Linux or QNX and with the programming language C/C++
- You already have a network in the Bosch Division XC. And you are motivated to further extend it and use it for the benefit of ADIT
- Experience with SW Dev processes like A-Spice and ISO-26262
- Very good skills in English language
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Additionally, ADIT offers:
- flexible work time model, incl. working from home
- a young, international work environment
- ADIT associates benefit from several Bosch offerings (e.g. training program, pension plan)
Need support during your application?
Carolina Schnabel (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Peter Siepen (Functional Department)
+49 (5121) 49-6922
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."
- adesso insurance solutions GmbH(Senior) Software Architekt (m/w/d) Einführungsprojekte
- ALDI SÜDIT Project Manager - SAP Cutover Coordination for Assortment (m/w/x)
- ALDI NordIT Project Manager (m/w/d)
- Bartels-Langness Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KGIT-Projektmanager (m/w/d)
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGProjektleiter Global CRM Salesforce m/w/d