Software Project Lead (m/f/d)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As the lead of your international cross-domain development team, you are responsible for planning and delivering high quality embedded product software in time and budget for safety relevant XC-AN products.
- You are responsible for establishing and maintaining an efficient development environment in terms of methods, processes and tools for your team.
- You communicate with the relevant stakeholders, including the customer. Furthermore, you are the primary contact for all stakeholders' questions concerning software. You also support project acquisitions.
- In close interaction with the overall project management and line functions, you define, pilot, and implement suitable agile development practices for your team within the constraints of the project and organization.
- You support a continuous improvement of our software development in and beyond your development team.
- Education: completed technical studies in Computer Science or another relevant technical subject
- Personality and Working Practice: pragmatic team player and leader, self-motivated, flexible and efficient, good communication and moderation skills
- Experience and Knowledge: experience in agile software project management, experience in design, construction and testing of robust embedded software for automotive systems, broad knowledge in software development methods and tools (agile development, test-driven development, continuous integration, tailoring of existing formal processes)
- Languages: good command of spoken and written English and German
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Daniel Machado (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 275 25
Need further information about the job?
Axel Schairer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 16004
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."