Technology Analyst-Production Support (m/f/d)
Role - Technology Analyst
Technology - Incident Management/Change Management, knowledge on ticketing tools
Workplace -Stuttgart, Germany
Only candidates with an employer-independent work permit for Germany or the EU can be considered - -
Allow yourself to be infected and inspired by the open-minded way of working in our multinational corporation! If you want to accompany us on the way to the future of IT, you prefer innovation rather than boring repetition and you want to experience growth instead of stagnation, apply now here!
We offer exciting challenges in one of the most dynamically growing consulting companies in Germany. With us you will further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues. Our growth plans open up great career opportunities in an innovative environment.
Are you a Technology Analyst with five plus years of experience and with solid experience in Java, J2EE, PL/SQL and Linux and would you like to further develop your skills and your career? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing projects in this area. We offer you a learning environment in which you can deepen your knowledge. You will also see how we manage projects, learn about our support and incident management practices, with which we take our renowned customers to the next level.
In the role of a Technology Analyst, you are a technology expert and you work together with key players. You use your distinctive technical knowledge in various project phases of the consulting lifecycle, starting with process consulting and defining the problem to finally defining an overall solution, its design, development and use. Your role is crucial in this process - you are the foreman of your team in the entire business process up to the finished work result. You will have the unique opportunity to create profitable business solutions that enable our customers to meet the ever-changing global needs.
Knowledge / skills required
- Experience on any support projects.
- Flexibility to work 24X7
- Understands IT support process and experience on any ticketing tool.
- Experience on Incident and Change management process.
- Good understanding on MIM process.
- Experience on Server and Application monitoring tools Knowledge (like: OMI)
- Trouble shooting on basic application related issues & resolve the same.
- Ability to handle multiple tickets, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good English written and communication skill
- Good German written and communication skill(B2 or above)
- Basic Unix / Linux skills
- Basics of Windows skills
- Basic Understanding of Database
- Basic understanding of tools like Putty, Remote desktop
- Basic understanding discrete manufacturing process and applications used is added advantage.
In addition to the job-related qualification of the candidates, we place great value on personal suitability.
- Pronounced analytical thinking
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Customer focus
- Quality awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting which was awarded to TOP EMPLOYER 2021 in Europe, Germany and Middle East. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 230,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Visit www.infosys.com to learn more.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee SAP Cloud Solutions (w/m/d)Berlin +5System Engineering / Admin
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Data Analytics / Data Engineering (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- Schönmackers Umweltdienste GmbH & Co. KGIT Systemadministrator (m/w/d)KerpenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlingeeine Sachbearbeiterin bzw. einen Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d) im Bereich Plattformdienste (Product Owner DevOps- Plattform)NürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)KEPLER LEO-Segment - Analyse, Entwicklung neuer Architekturen und VerfahrenNeustrelitzBusiness Analysis