Web Developer (m/f/d)
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,200 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Our developer team in Berlin provides solutions for our customers to integrate their infrastructure, their tools and their processes with the Emarsys B2C marketing cloud. We build new marketing channels, connectors to third-parties or scalable solutions to provide real-time information.
Your Area of Responsibilities
- Build solutions to integrate the infrastructure and processes of major e-commerce brands into the Emarsys platform
- Empower Emarsys customers to use 3rd party tools with add-ons that you have built
- Optimising distributed services based on a modern cloud infrastructure (SAP BTP, AWS, Google BigQuery, etc.)
- You have solid experience with Node.js, ideally PHP as well
- You’re excited to work in an agile environment
- You enjoy providing solutions not only code
- You're familiar with common internet technologies (Rest API, WebDAV…)
- You speak English fluently
How We Develop
- Mentoring teams of 4-5 developers
- 2-weekly sprints for larger projects
- Full ownership of our projects - from technical scope to maintenance (DevOps)
What We Offer
- Small teams with experienced leads with strong technical background
- Wide variety of projects from well-known local and global brands
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Additional benefits such as regular company breakfast, free fruit and coffee, various sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc.
Interested? Our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Reka Tomecsko is looking forward to hearing from you.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1