Software Engineer (m/f/d)
CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join the team! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission.
Your tasks include:
- You will be working both on our web-based clients, including native apps, as well as our RESTful web services.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Learn and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be agile and open for feedback.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and you care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- Ideally, you have worked with MongoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis or Kafka before and have an understanding of REST and Microservices.
- You care about automation and have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Good English skills.
Benefits & environment:
- Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
- We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
- We love technology.
- We value sustainable peace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value „You build it, you run it“.
- Arnulf BetzoldEntwickler für Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/w/d)EllwangenAnwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer - Transfer Pricing Technology (w/m/d)Berlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- E.M.P. Merchandising Handelsgesellschaft mbHFrontend Entwickler (Web)* (m/w/d)LingenAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemERP-Softwareentwickler Schwerpunkt Finanzbuchhaltung (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderTrainee – Bootcamp Agile Softwareentwicklung / Fullstack Developer (m/w/d)Bensheim +24Anwendungsentwicklung
get in IT hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen