For our office in Dortmund, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Bugs in software trigger your inner quality assurance sense? You have a passion for software quality and know how to ensure it? You enjoy playing an important role in checking the quality in the entire software development lifecycle? If yes, we would like to meet you! We are considering candidates of all levels, from Juniors with no experience to medior profiles and experienced seniors with already some years in the field. So do not hesitate to apply when you do not perfectly match with the required skills or experience.
About the role:
- You test current products and identify deficiencies.
- You are responsible for setting up the test environments with the required (automated) test scripts and test data.
- You are responsible for the test analysis, test execution, evaluation and documentation of test results and reports.
- You analyse product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- You support the lead QA during the estimation process.
- You share knowledge with your colleagues and improve together with the QA team.
- Passion to be a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
- At least one/two years of experience in structured testing of software.
- Experience with testing in an Agile Scrum / DevOps environment.
- Experience with Software Development is an advantage.
- You have a strong focus on quality in everything you do.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- HABA GroupIT Quality Engineer / Test Automation Specialist (m/w/d)Bad Rodach +1Quality Assurance
- secunetQA Tester – Mobile Systeme (m/w/d)Berlin +1Quality Assurance
- BertrandtSoftware-Testingenieur (m/w/d) AutomotiveEssen +1Quality Assurance
- BertrandtTestingenieur (m/w/d) im Bereich Prüfplatzautomatisierung und SpezifizierungWolfsburgQuality Assurance
- BertrandtSystemingenieur (m/w/d) HiL-TestsystemeEhningenQuality Assurance +1