We offer you a unique working experience in IT Team within the dynamic, fast-paced Games Industry. You will gain valuable wide experiences in this specific position while completing interesting and challenging projects and tasks. In addition, you will have the opportunity to build a network and make a big step forward towards a successful career as a Junior Full-stack Engineer in a dynamic working environment.
- Responsible for integrating our games into the central services developed and maintained by the Central Technology department
- Develop and deploy new services/features
- Implement backend user interfaces
- Act as a consultant for the game teams during the live operation phase of our games to ensure an awesome gaming experience for our players.
- You have, or you currently are, on your way to a university degree in the field of IT, software development, or equivalent.
- You are knowledgeable in at least two modern programming languages, one of them being PHP
- You have experience in working with SQL databases
- You have your first experience in working with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You are a pro-active, motivated, fast learner
- You have a passion for games
- You possess strong written and oral English skills
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1