Junior Front-end Engineer – Amazon Web Services Design System (m/f/d)
Shape the User Experience for millions of AWS customers!
Our team builds the AWS Design System. We deliver a shared and consistent design foundation, a library of re-usable user interface components, and a set of tools that allow AWS teams to build the AWS Management Console interfaces using modern web standards, guided by usability and accessibility best practices.
As a Front-end Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall system architecture and participate in the design and development of the system. You will contribute to set the long term vision, explore new opportunities, and experiment with the latest front-end technologies. You will interact with our customers to learn about their needs and support them. You will contribute to the hiring process and mentor more junior engineers.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth. We try to assign projects and tasks based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future. We encourage participation in internal and external conferences and training.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. This helps in professional growth and it ensures that we have wide perspectives to build a product that delights our diverse customers.
We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive and inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
- Bachelor or higher degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Development experience in large projects
- Experience with API design for frontend components
- Experience with current and upcoming web standards
- Experience with accessibility standards
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1