Developer Ecosystem Manager (m/f/d)
The Team You’ll Work With
Joining as one of the founding members of our new Technical Ecosystem Team, you will partner heavily with other teams in our IoT & Analytics Business Unit (development teams, product management, presales, business development, sales) to develop and extend the technical ecosystem in this transformational product area.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Build, grow and engage developer communities for around our software product landscape (especially Thin Edge and Cumulocity)
- Recruit, on-board and manage developers in partnering companies
- Drive conversations within the developer ecosystem using external (e.g. GitHub, Stack overflow) and internal (e.g. SAG Tech Community) platforms
- Create engaging materials for the developer ecosystem (e.g. technical blog articles)
- You have a Computer Science or Wirtschaftsinformatik degree
- You have experience in Java, Rust, and ideally Go
- You are a strong communicator
- Ideally, you are already an active contributor in open-source projects or published technical articles
- You understand that technology is only a piece of the puzzle, so you enjoy collaborating with others to solve problems together
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents via our online procedure. Your application should include a short cover letter, a tabular CV and your training and work certificates.
Tanja Topal, Manager HR Recruiting, Phone +49 (0)681 210 3105
- f/m/d - Diversity matters!
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1