COMPANY: BASF Services Europe GmbH
JOB ID: EN59445722_ONLE_1
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.
The Global Technology Unit actively drives the digital transformation of Global Business Services. We develop scalable solution designs including different technologies for major use case patterns: We offer a selection of high impact technologies in the areas of cognitive automation, business analytics and data science, web and workflow applications as well as robotic process automation for processes within BASF Global Business Services. We are acting as Application Owner and interface between the service teams and the IT department for several areas and cross-cluster topics. As Senior Expert of the Global Business Support you are heading a team with cluster overarching scope (+20 employees):
- You are the disciplinary & functional lead of the central team in Berlin including several global, regional and local Concept-, Application-, Module- and Product Owners, RPA Unit Scripters and unit internal Communication & Change Coordinator.
- This includes also the functional lead of the extended Business Support team in Kuala Lumpur & Montevideo with focus on harmonization of applications and authorizations with global scope.
- In this course you develop a global strategy for the team and realize cross-regional and cross-cluster synergies.
- You align with stakeholders within and outside the organization (e.g., several clusters, external vendors) to drive a harmonized implementation of processes and new/extended functionalities aligned with application and implementation standards.
- You are responsible for the ongoing transition of further tasks during the course of unit build up and the representation of the unit; development of the organization; management of employee staffing, satisfaction & fluctuation and safety & health.
- A component of your work is the conceptualization and establishment of a global HR authorization governance structure and transfer of authorization related resources to Global Business Support to realize global synergies.
- You take actively part in strategic development of new global HR service platform and participate in project management.
- You establish a unit-wide competence team for service platform and support/drive role-out over other clusters where required as well as consulting and participation in further IT-Projects.
- (Master's) Degree in computer science, business with focus on IT or a related discipline
- multiple years of leadership experience
- experience in automation related fields (e.g. process improvements and scripting), application management and/or project management
- innovative and creative mindset (''Thinking out of the box'')
- convincing personality with strong communication skills
- fluency in English
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Isabelle Bludau, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59773
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- Terranets BWSystemadministrator (m/w/d) Infrastruktur und NetzwerkStuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- BWISystem Engineer Citrix/VDI (m/w/d)Berlin +9System Engineering / Admin
- KfW BankengruppeIT Junior Security Architect (m/w/d) Netzwerk- and Cloud SecurityFrankfurt am MainIT-Security +2
- VattenfallM365 Enterprise Administrator – Teams (m/f/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin