Job ID: JR0180743
A unique position for a senior HPC developer to help to shape the future of HPC software and hardware platforms. Your responsibilities will involve
- Driving the application-side development and adoption of the Intel OneAPI software stack for CPUs and GPUs.
- Driving application development for the Exascale age in Europe (EMEA)
- Conducting hardware/software co-design projects with leading European HPC compute centers.
- Disseminating technical knowledge through publication in academic journals and conferences
Your benefits: You will become part of a company which continues to change the world through its brilliant people. To reward the amazing contributions of our people we offer a market competitive compensation & benefits package including plenty of family and flexible work benefits (i.a. the opportunity for Hybrid-work), programs that focus on your health and wellbeing, many development opportunities and enough time to relax, re-charge and retreat. Apply to learn more!
A successful candidate should have
- MS degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering discipline, a PhD is a strong plus.
- In-depth experience in software development for HPC applications is required, ideally in an application domain, such as Computational Fluid Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics, etc.;
- Experience in programming in C/C++ and FORTRAN, modern scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of Intel Architecture/assembly language.
- Working knowledge of a Linux/UNIX family operating system is required;
- In-depth experience with parallel programming models, such as MPI and OpenMP;
- In-depth experience with heterogeneous GPU computing using SYCL, OpenMP Offload, OpenCL and CUDA;
- Closer familiarity with Linux architecture, OS kernel level and driver development experience will be helpful.
- Strong Linux networking and storage administration skills would be a significant plus.
The strongest candidates have
- Proven track record in leading software projects in the HPC field
- In-depth knowledge of Many-core processor architectures, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), Intel software tools (MKL, MPI, TBB, Intel Compilers, VTune, etc.);
- Experience in planning and execution of software projects, as well as in software testing, benchmarking, analyzing, and optimizing is a strong plus.
- A desire to acquaint themselves with new domain sciences to help customers work on open research questions or novel algorithmic performance optimizations.
- Track record of technical publication
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung