Job ID: JR0181357
The Custom Structured ASIC Engineering Group within Intel Programmable Solutions Group is seeking a versatile and talented candidate to be part of Intel's next generation Custom Structured ASIC Development Team.
In this position, you will play a critical role in defining, developing and maintaining Python-based tools and firmware for critical components. The candidate is expected to actively collaborate across Design Engineering, Validation, Architecture and Firmware Teams to provide the most optimal solutions.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain tools used to generate components and data for multiple applications.
- Develop and maintain Embedded Software for different CPUs
- Develop specification and test plans based on hardware/firmware co-design
- Develop and validate APIs to ensure a smooth interaction between various components like firmware or bitstream.
- Work with Firmware and Validation Teams to qualify end-to-end configuration flow
- Work closely with Hardware, Firmware and Test Team to integrate all desired features
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science
- Strong Python and C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Embedded/Firmware Development, System Architecture, Device Architecture, Hardware Design
- Good problem-solving skills and debug capabilities
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work in collaborative environment with cross-organizational teams as well as independently
- Experience with DDR3/4 interfaces, PHY, memory controller is considered a big plus
- Experience with Verilog/SystemVerilog and mixed hardware-firmware designs is a big plus
- Experience with waveform analysis and debug using VCS, NCSim or Questa simulators (pre-silicon), as well as oscilloscopes and signal analyzers (post-silicon)
- Experience with debug interfaces (mainly JTAG) is considered a big plus
- Familiarity with revision control systems such as GIT / Perforce
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- imbusJumpStart-Programm für Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Hofheim am Taunus +5Anwendungsentwicklung +1