Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- Become a member of our cross-functional scrum team
- You are responsible for designing and implementing our systems
- You provide support in the architectural development of our platform
- You are committed to help continuously improve our development practices and agile development process
- You introduce your expertise across disciplines to further develop less experienced colleagues
Who you are
- You have very good experience in current web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript)
- You are proficient with modern cross browser and responsive design strategies
- You have solid experience with frameworks such as Angular / AngularJS and Bootstrap
- You have good knowledge using nodeJS, Webpack and npm plugins
- You have experience in OOP and in applying design patterns
- You are fully committed to quality with a focus on clean code and test-driven development
- You are very sensitive to best practices such as pair programming and CI/CD
- You are able to communicate effectively and work in a team to find optimal solutions for customers in collaboration with product owners and team colleague
- You have come across configuration management tools such as Puppet
- You are interested in state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and cloud computing such as AWS
- Very good English skills complete your profile
What we value
- Trust. Mutual respect for shared values and perception of competence.
- Transparency. Flat hierarchies and transparent communication.
- Quality. Quality is not negotiable.
- Personal Development. We help develop and grow each individual to his/her best.
- Work / Life Balance. Work hard while maintaining an amazing personal life.
- Collaboration. We believe that teamwork is the key to our success.
What we offer
- Very experienced agile and dynamic team
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Education Budget (workshops, conferences, books, trainings)
- Flat organizational hierarchies
- Relocation support including visa sponsorship
- German and English classes
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits
- Spacious and modern office
- Table tennis and table soccer
Germany's leading craftsman online platform exists for more than 15 years. Since the foundation of our company, we have established MyHammer not only as a trusted partner for consumers and craftsmen, but also as one of the digital pioneers within the craftsmen industry.
Our HR-Team is available to answer all your questions before, during and after your application:
Head of HR
(030) 233 22-824
Senior HR Manager
(030) 233 22-736
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung