Software Developer C# (m/f/d) for Error Proofing Solutions Software
Do you want to create world-leading software for customers like Boeing, Daimler, Rolls Royce and Samsung?
Synatec GmbH develops and programs innovative software solutions for the process control of manufacturing plants as well as for data acquisition and analysis and furthermore for operator guidance. In addition, high-quality industrial PCs (HMIs) are manufactured, which guarantee top performance of the developed software.
To expand our team of clever minds, we are looking for you as Software Developer C# (m/f/d) for our Error Proofing Solutions Team as soon as possible.
The Technologies we are working with
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools such as Visual Studio 2019, React Framework, using .NET Standard, .NET Framework and .NET Core runtime
- Our programming language is C # with microservice based architecture implementing WebSocket/ REST type communication with the help of RabbitMQ and using NUnit as test Framework
- Our tools run on multiple platforms: Web with ASP.NET Core, Angular and React
- Together with your 8 colleagues and in close cooperation with our headquarters in Stockholm and teams around the world, you will contribute to the entire development process: from requirements analysis to development and go live of the finished product! Because that's what we do - we create products, not just software programs.
- You develop sophisticated and innovative realtime IT solutions that are used by our customers to control the quality and prevent errors in assembly processes in the automotive as well as for other industries.
- With your customer-centric attitude and your innovative mindset you analyze requirements and independently develop solutions for the further development or adaptation of our software applications
- Benefit from your colleagues’ knowledge in code reviews, pair programming and retros - or teach them something new!
- You take care of bug analysis, bug tracking and prioritization of bug fixes.
What you can expect from us
You will get the chance to become part of a highly technological and international company with great personal development opportunities and learning possibilities such as a company academy and a digital learning platform.
You will be introduced to an open and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and in which diversity is valued.
- You will get to see your contribution in action at our customers by visiting their different plants.
- We can offer you worldwide travels – in order to develop new functionalities as well as receiving feedback from running applications.
- We offer you a variety of other benefits such as flexible working hours, working from home, job bike, employee incentives, regular employee events
What we expect of you
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of computer science/ engineering or a comparable training, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development using Microsoft .Net technology with C# as main language.
- Your technical expertise includes technologies like .NET Standard, .NET Core, Microservice Architecture, WebSocket, REST or NUnit Framework
- You have knowledge in distributed service-oriented architectures in a containerized environment and have experience in message-oriented systems.
- For this position we expect English language skills as most communications and documentation are in English, but German language skills will be an advantage.
- As a team player and problem solver, you enjoy working in an agile team.
Synatec GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Atlas Copco AB. Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, we deliver solutions for sustainable productivity. The Swedish company has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2020, Atlas Copco had around 40.000 employees and revenues of 10 BEUR.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area, which Synatec GmbH is part of, provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, Germany, Italy, France and Japan.
Carolyn Schwägerle – HR Specialist
Synatec GmbH – Part of the Atlas Copco Group
Brühlhofstraße 4, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Do you want to get more information? We are looking forward to your application (English or German language is welcome). Please apply via our online platform mentioning also your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: https://www.atlascopco.com/de-de/jobs/job-overview/job-detail.32739-atlascopco
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung