Fullstack Software Developer (m/f/d) - Data Analytics
Do you want to create world-leading software for customers like Boeing, Daimler, Rolls Royce and Samsung?
Synatec GmbH develops and programs innovative software solutions for the process control of manufacturing plants as well as for data acquisition and analysis and furthermore for operator guidance. In addition, high-quality industrial PCs (HMIs) are manufactured, which guarantee top performance of the developed software.
To expand our team of clever minds, we are looking for you as
Fullstack Software Developer (m/f/d) for our Data Analytics/ Dashboard Team
as soon as possible.
The Technologies we are working with
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools such as .Net Standard, .Net Core, NUnit together with Python for integration tests, Visual Studio 2019, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Jira, TestRail
- Our web application is developed using ASP.Net in C#, Highcharts and MS SQL Server or Oracle
- WebSocket/ REST, MQTT or OPC UA are used for inter-component communication
- Working in an agile SCRUM way closely with your colleagues and with our group center in Sweden, you will contribute to the entire development process: from requirements analysis to development and go live of the finished product! Because that's what we do - we create products, not just software programs.
- You develop a web analytics solution that is used by our customers to control the quality and prevent errors in assembly processes in the automotive as well as for other industries.
- You will collaborate with service technicians that are using, maintaining and installing our products all over the world.
- With your customer-centric attitude and your innovative mindset you analyze requirements and independently develop solutions for the further development or adaptation of our software applications.
- Benefit from your colleagues’ knowledge in code reviews, pair programming and retros - or teach them something new!
What you can expect from us
- You will get the chance to become part of a highly technological and international company with great personal development opportunities and learning possibilities such as a company academy and a digital learning platform (with around 20.000 courses).
- You will be introduced to an open and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and in which diversity is lived.
- We can offer you worldwide travels – in order to develop new functionalities as well as receive feedback from current solutions.
- You will get to see your contribution in action at our customers by visiting their different plants.
- We offer you a variety of other benefits such as flexible working hours, working from home, job bike, employee incentives, regular employee events.
What we expect of you
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of computer science/ engineering or a comparable training, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development with Microsoft .Net technology within web application development.
- Your technical know-how covers technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, MVC, JQuery, Web API, Entity Framework and WCF.
- You have proficient knowledge in databases like SQL Server or Oracle and you feel confident in backend development.
- For this position we expect English language skills as most communications and documentation are in English, but German language skills will be an advantage.
- As a team player and problem solver, you enjoy working in an agile team.
Synatec GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Atlas Copco AB. Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, we deliver solutions for sustainable productivity. The Swedish company has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2020, Atlas Copco had around 40.000 employees and revenues of 10 BEUR.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area, which Synatec GmbH is part of, provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, Germany, Italy, France and Japan.
Carolyn Kaiser – HR Specialist
Synatec GmbH – Part of the Atlas Copco Group
Brühlhofstraße 4, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Do you want to get more information? We are looking forward to your application (English or German language is welcome). Please apply via our online platform mentioning also your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations:https://www.atlascopco.com/de-de/jobs/job-overview/job-detail.32421-atlascopco
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BearingPointAnalyst (m/w/d) Data ExcellenceBerlin +5Business Analysis +1
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Detlev LouisData Analyst (m/w/d) PricingHamburgBusiness Analysis +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung