Solutions Architect (m/w/d), Databases, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving software or systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with database management systems, for example traditional RDBMS, NoSQL, GraphDBs or Cloud-Native Databases.
- Experience with applying appropriate security controls to prevent data exfiltration.
- Experience with managing databases within a cloud-based environment and hybrid deployments.
- Direct experience working with a variety of technology systems, designing solutions, or developing business applications.
- Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models including hybrid models.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable way for broad audiences, empowering them with memorable and useful information.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Solutions Architect you will leverage your broad and deep technical knowledge across industries, best practices, and products. As trusted advisors we work with customers and other customer facing roles to help design and optimize customers use of Google Cloud to address their business problems.
You'll demonstrate effective communication and programming skills, to work with customer employees from different disciplines and functional roles. Your inclusivity, technical, and business depth, will help decision makers understand and choose the benefits of Google Cloud for their business to help drive growth and success. You'll build PoC's and example code to help customers implement solutions. Collaboration with other customer-facing roles within Google Cloud will also help the various teams within customer organizations understand how to implement solutions running on Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide subject matter expertise around technical infrastructure and applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate across customer organizations with regards and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Define the business case for solutions, and guide the solution through launch to market by working collaboratively with other go-to-market teams.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%, although we also frequently use video conferencing) in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Use your coding ability to create PoC's and example code, and create content/assets to scale your knowledge.
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
- BearingPointAnalyst (m/w/d) Data ExcellenceBerlin +5Business Analysis +1
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- Terranets BWSystemadministrator (m/w/d) Infrastruktur und NetzwerkStuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- NRW.BANKIT System Engineer Video-, Web-Conferencing und Mail-Services w:m:dDüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- VattenfallMessaging and M365 Enterprise Administrator (m/f/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin