Systemadministrator / DevOps Developer and IT lab responsibility (m/f/d)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You actively design, implement and maintain a system and server landscape in an exciting
and innovative research environment
- You help deploying research results to prototype platforms for Automated Driving, Robotics
and Surveillance applications by improving the data, development and continuous integration infrastructure
- You are responsible for our IT lab infrastructure and you shape and administer GPU clusters
and storage systems for efficient training of AI / Deep Learning models
- You stay in touch with our R&D teams and our central IT division to build an infrastructure that
speeds up development and is fun to work with
- Personality: Proficient at communicating complex ideas and assessments to both technical and non-subject matter expert audience
- Working Practice: High level of commitment and initiative, autonomous and target-oriented working style, a firm demeanor as well as team and contact skills
- Experience and Knowledge: Strong background and experience in design and administration of Linux based development and server infrastructures; Knowledge of heterogeneous system landscapes (e.g. Linux, Windows)
- Qualifications: Experience in CI/CD, Linux & Shell / Python scripting or infrastructure setup and automation (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, etc.); Solid understanding of modern and professional software engineering practices;
Knowledge in ROS (Robot Operating System) is a plus
- Languages: Solid English and German language skills
- Education: University degree in the area of Information Technology, Computer Science, Operating Systems or compareable
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile working
- Wide range of health and sports activities
- Intermediary service for childcare services
- Discounts for employees
- Space for creative work
- Social counselling and intermediary service for care services
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Whether you want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great possibilities for mobile work as well as various part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Meike Schultz (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Wolfgang Niem (Functional Department)
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeSoraia FerreiraSoftware-Entwicklerin"Wenn mich jemand nach meiner Funktion bei Bosch fragt, sage ich: Wissensverarbeiterin und -entwicklerin."Mehr
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +8Anwendungsentwicklung
- BASFSoftwareentwickler_in mit Schwerpunkt Webentwicklung (m/w/d)LemfördeAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +15Anwendungsentwicklung
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Softwareentwickler (w/m/x)Hamburg +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- DIPF | Leibniz-Institut für Bildungsforschung und BildungsinformationSystem-Administrator*in (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin