Do you have knowledge in SAP PS and PPM and you are looking for a new challenge?
We are looking to strengthen our organization with a SAP PS/PPM Consultant (f/m/d) to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
Your job as SAP PS/PPM consultant (f/m/d)
- Elicit and discover requirements
- Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
- Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
- Write functional specifications based on given requirements
- Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
- Change or implement existing custom programs
- Support Business in SAP PS/PPM related questions and incident handling
- Train and support key users
- Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your profile as SAP PS/PPM consultant (f/m/d)
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Financial specialists you should have strong knowledge in the area of SAP PS/PPM and Financials as well surrounding modules and knowledge in ABAP. You should have knowledge in interface technologies and don’t be afraid about a large and complex system environment.
Furthermore preferably you have:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 1 year experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (PS, PPM) is required
- Development skills preferably in ABAP or other object oriented development languages
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Hands-on mentality
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
- Fluent English in writing and verbally
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
The location of this position is flexible (Stockholm, Amsterdam or Berlin). Some travel to our other core locations will be required.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees‘ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than 10th November 2021.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager, Roland Loch on the phone number +49 172 6702563.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact recruiter, Carina Böhle on the phone number +49 40 79022 1623.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- PwC DeutschlandEinstieg IT-Beratung (w/m/d)Berlin +5Consulting
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant IT-gestützte Geschäftsprozesse Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +12Consulting
- CSB-SystemJunior Projektingenieur Schwerpunkt Automatisierungskonzepte (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenBusiness Analysis +1
- adesso orangeSAP ILM Consultant (w/m/d)Aachen +24Consulting