JOB ID : J000615146
The future is all about the software-defined vehicle. Like your computer, the vehicle is becoming a holistic computing platform capable of executing complex software programs. As part of our Software team, you’ll help us engineer, design and produce an entirely new and smarter architecture for tomorrow’s cars.
Software Architect (f/m/d)
Would you like to join our exciting journey and change the automotive industry?
At Aptiv in Hildesheim, we develop infotainment systems for global manufacturers, both for cars and heavy vehicles. With decades of experience in in-vehicle infotainment systems, we have worked with almost all vehicle manufacturers around the globe. Recently, we facilitated the successful launch of the first system based on the Google Android™ Automotive OS developed by the Aptiv team.
We are now strengthening our team and looking for a Software Architect to join our Aptiv team in Hildesheim.
As Software Architect you will work in a team with other Architects on Linux / QNX based infotainment projects in an Embedded Software Environment. Your expertise is the direct work with customers and several software teams around the globe. The resulting work products will be used in multiple production projects.
- SW architecture work for radio navigation systems in alignment with the project teams and integration into the target platforms
- Creation of the project as well as Component specific software requirements, architectures and architectural design
- Leading customer and the internal clarification sessions, document and drive forward the open topics
- Continuous enhancement of the platform SW architecture in cooperation with the project teams to reach the optimal setup for the target hardware platform.
- Support performance, memory footprint and threat analysis
- Execute root cause analysis and error correction in the project scope
- Lead/Guide the project teams to reach the required software quality levels (e.g. Spice).
- Completed studies as a graduate engineer in the field of computer science, communications engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design using UML. Ideally with the tool Enterprise Architect.
- Good experience programming application SW based on Linux/QNX
- Good knowledge programming with C, C++, on SW architecture, design and SW quality according to the spice process model.
- Good embedded software development knowledge in automotive products
- High level of personal responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Good ability to work in a team
- Close cooperation in global development teams
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Freedom and interesting tasks in an environment where work is fun and where you can analyze world-changing problems and develop solutions
- We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- We offer flexible working hours
- We compensate competitively according to your degree and experience
- We enable a variety of training opportunities
Some See Differences. We See Perspectives That Make Us Stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See A Way To Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Are you interested in this job? Awesome! We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the position and Aptiv, please contact Mr. Sebastian Timmer, Talent Acquisition Specialist. He is happy to assist you and is available at 00 49 202 291 1243 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Deutsche BundesbankApplikations-Entwickler*inLeipzigAnwendungsentwicklung
- BASFPraktikum Engineering von Large Capital Projects (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinProjektmanagement
- NRW.BANKIT-Projektleiter für die Office-Infrastruktur w:m:dDüsseldorfProjektmanagement
- MT AGJunior Entwickler Oracle APEX (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +4Anwendungsentwicklung