Computer Vision Expert Safe AI / V&V of Deep Learning (m/w/div.)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Safe AI Expert, you design innovative methods to show that a deep learning based computer vision system is safe to be operated on the road, defining what will be state-of-the-art.
- With your profound experience in explainable machine learning, you take a key role in developing a safety argumentation to mitigate safety concerns.
- You evaluate new approaches with respect to their applicability at large scale in an open-world context.
- You design, implement and test tools to assess and visualize data quality and model performance and you seamlessly integrate these tools into state-of-the-art software development pipelines.
- Furthermore, you will accompany the entire development process from the first prototypical software version to the serial implementation of the algorithms. Together with internal development partners you develop a validation strategy across the entire chain from the raw signals to the function.
- You are part of a cross-functional project team and contact person for customers and internal development partners.
- You will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in a technical/scientific subject or ideally PhD degree
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible and pragmatic, analytical thinking, efficient, selfresponsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: deep knowledge in the areas of stochastics/statistics and machine learning, practical experience in
safe or explainable AI, knowledge of convolutional neuronal networks (CNN) and ideally practical experience with their implementation in one of the large machine learning frameworks Tensorflow or PyTorch, proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python), profound knowledge in state-of-the-art software development and DevOps, practical experience in data engineering and cloud computing is a plus
- Languages: fluent English skills, German is a plus
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile working
- Wide range of health and sports activities
- Intermediary service for childcare services
- Discounts for employees
- Space for creative work
- Social counselling and intermediary service for care services
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Adrian Beutel (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Dora Ahbe (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 8205
- Bosch GruppeStefan EsslBusiness Consultant Connected Mobility"Tief im Herzen bin ich ein Nerd: Am liebsten beschäftige ich mich mit den Cloud- und IT-Anteilen in Projekten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."Mehr
- mobilcom-debitelSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Java EE im E-CommerceBüdelsdorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Forschungszentrum JülichSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d) – Informationstechnik, Informatik, Softwaretechnik, Computational Engineering ScienceJülichAnwendungsentwicklung
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Software Engineer Customer Experience (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- KPMG AG WirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaftSoftwareentwickler - Full Stack (Web / .NET / C#) (w/m/d)Berlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- REWE SystemsSoftware Developer (m/w/d) C / C++KölnAnwendungsentwicklung