Computer Vision Expert Deep Learning Algorithms (m/f/div.)
Experience Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The future of computer vision determines the future of autonomous driving - are you able to make the difference?
- As Computer Vision Expert, you design innovative deep learning algorithms for video-based driver assistance systems (e.g. for object recognition and semantic segmentation).
- With your profound experience in agile software development, you define the design of software-components and interfaces, as well as implement and test those, based on state-of-the-art software-principles.
- You evaluate new approaches especially with respect to their suitability on an embedded platform and you drive their development towards an efficient runtime on the target hardware.
- You will accompany the entire development process from the first prototypical software version to the serial implementation of the algorithms. Together with internal development partners you develop innovative solutions across the entire chain from the raw signals to the function.
- Furthermore, you create system and software specifications and you are responsible for requirements engineering. You validate the performance of the algorithms you have developed in offline test environments and in the vehicle.
- You are part of a cross-functional project team and contact person for customers and internal development partners.
- You will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in a technical/scientific subject or ideally PhD degree
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible and pragmatic, analytical thinking, efficient, self-responsible and pro-active
- Knowledge: deep knowledge in the areas of stochastics/statistics and machine learning, knowledge of convolutional neuronal networks (CNN) and practical experience with their implementation in one of the large machine learning frameworks Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience: proficient in C ++ and at least one scripting language (e.g. Python), profound knowledge in state-of-the-art software-development, software-design, clean code and software-engineering in larger teams, ideally experience with Cloud Computing, DevOps and embedded programming
- Languages: fluent German and English skills
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile working
- Wide range of health and sports activities
- Intermediary service for childcare services
- Discounts for employees
- Space for creative work
- Social counselling and intermediary service for care services
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Adrian Beutel (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Dora Ahbe (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 8205
- Bosch GruppeStefan EsslBusiness Consultant Connected Mobility"Tief im Herzen bin ich ein Nerd: Am liebsten beschäftige ich mich mit den Cloud- und IT-Anteilen in Projekten."Mehr
- Bosch GruppeNatalie HuwerTrainee im Geschäftsbereich Chassis Systems Control"Ich habe die Möglichkeit, Einblicke in verschiedenste Bereiche des Unternehmens zu erhalten."Mehr
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d) Interne BereicheBerlin +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Softwareentwickler Sitecore (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- KfW BankengruppeFull Stack Entwickler/Architekt IBM FileNet ECM-Plattform (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung
- Atruvia AGSoftware Engineer (m/w/d) Mainframe/Host-SystemeKarlsruheAnwendungsentwicklung