Quality Engineer (m/f/d) for automotive software projects
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors, and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Then join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program, we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You will analyze customer quality requirements and standards to transfer them into EB projects
- You will create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management
- You will guide and perform reviews of documents about project strategy
- You will guide and support projects by adhering to EB’s quality aspects as well as implement defined development processes.
- You will regularly report the quality status of the product and processes to management.
- You will derive and track quality action items.
- You will contribute to the improvement of the company-wide software development processes.
- You prepare and support internal and external process audits and assessments
- Successfully completed university degree in in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, or other equivalent disciplines
- You have experience in the automotive industry, especially in embedded software development
- You have experience in the areas of quality assurance, test engineering or test management
- You have knowledge in Automotive SPICE, ISO/IEC 33001 is a plus
- You have an autonomous way of working
- You have an analytic working style
- Your demeanor is self-dependent and confident, and you are open to take responsibility
- You are solution oriented and keep track of your targets even in critical situations
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have good intercultural and communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
- You are an outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
- Ms. Anja Müller-Arras
- +49 9131 7701 6019
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbHNikolaus DonathTechnology Team Manager in Austria"What I like the most about EB is the good team spirit and the collaboration with colleagues also from other EB sites."Mehr
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbHIoana BoriceanSoftware Engineer in Romania"I like to work at EB because for me the working environment comes first."Mehr
- Siltronic AGProjektmanager (gn*) IT/OT SystemsBurghausen +1Consulting +1
- umlautProjektmanager (m/w/d) - agile SoftwareentwicklungMünchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileIT Projektleiter Digitalisierung / Industrie 4.0 (m/w/d)Bamberg +1Projektmanagement
- Vodafone GmbHProjektkoordinator Breitbandausbau (m/w/d)Stuttgart +1Projektmanagement
- ConcatJunior Projektleiter (m/w/d)BensheimProjektmanagement