For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You will create software architectures for automotive systems.
- You will plan and discuss software concepts and designs with customers.
- You will define software applications, software components and interfaces.
- You will create multicontroller/multicore software systems.
- You will develop software systems with highest reliability (functional safety, security, fail operational).
- You hold a Master's Degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or related sciences.
- You have several years experience as software architect preferred in the automotive industry.
- You have a good understanding of software development processes (e.g. SPICE).
- You have experience with AUTOSAR, security and/or functional safety.
- You have a strong technical background in software development.
- You have very good written and verbal skills in German and English.
- You have an advantage if you have experience with agile development methods e.g. SCRUM.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
- Ms. Anja Müller-Arras
- +49 9131 7701 6019
- Arnulf BetzoldEntwickler für Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/w/d)EllwangenAnwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer - Transfer Pricing Technology (w/m/d)Berlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- E.M.P. Merchandising Handelsgesellschaft mbHFrontend Entwickler (Web)* (m/w/d)LingenAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemERP-Softwareentwickler Schwerpunkt Finanzbuchhaltung (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderTrainee – Bootcamp Agile Softwareentwicklung / Fullstack Developer (m/w/d)Bensheim +24Anwendungsentwicklung