You will support our Risk Management team in Aachen in development of valuation and risk models.
- Develop and review the existing valuation methods for complex commodity products
- Review, re-design and maintain the methodological framework for key risk figures (value at risk, expected shortfall, option price models, valuation curves, risk premium, etc.)
- Improve the automation of the model applications within Matlab and Python
- Support daily operations of risk management, analyse the risks and review the model calibration regularly
- Ensure teamwork with risk analysts and other stakeholders, document the research, results and implemented (changes to) models
- Degree in mathematics, physics or computer science
- Experience with methods and models in a comparable role
- Good knowledge in programming with Python and Matlab as well as experience in working with databases (SQL)
- First experience in commodity trading
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive attitude and motivation to drive new developments as well as structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English required as well as willingness to learn German
- Open corporate culture and motivated colleagues
- Performance-oriented remuneration, incl. retirement provision
- Very good development perspectives
- Flexible working hours within the framework of the trust-based working time
- Own canteen and free catering with regional fruit, sweets and beverages
- Regular corporate events (New Year‘s party, summer party, so-called offsite team events)
- Gym, sports groups and sports events
- Daycare subsidy and parent-child office
Are you energized? Then apply!
Become part of our open corporate culture in the midst of a fast-growing and dynamic environment and shape the transition to renewable energy with your know-how. Simply apply for this position by stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations online via our application portal www.ich-bin-energie.de.
For preliminary information, please contact Michelle Sauer (phone: +49 241 413 20-415). We are looking forward to your application.
- PwC DeutschlandTransfer Pricing Data & Analytics Specialist Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +11Business Analysis +1
- toom BaumarktRequirements Engineer (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis
- BWIDuales Studium zum Bachelor of Science in Wirtschaftsinformatik inkl. Ausbildung zum Fachinformatiker Daten- und Prozessanalyse (m/w/d)Meckenheim (Rheinland) +1Business Analysis +2
- CSB-SystemJunior Projektingenieur Schwerpunkt Automatisierungskonzepte (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenBusiness Analysis +1
- Bosch GruppeJunior Managers Program - Business Intelligence und Analytics - Traineeprogramm (w/m/div.)GerlingenBusiness Analysis +2