Software Developer (m/f/d)
Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB ID: EN59440308_ONLE_2
TrinamiX has developed its own system for 3D imaging and material classification. The big vision: Enable improved decision-making and safety through unique sensing technologies that understand the hidden data around us. TrinamiX is working with major smartphone and automotive companies to integrate their own systems into the products of the partners.
- As a Software Developer you will rewrite the imaging SDK from a prototype into a polished library to be licensed to customers.
- To do this, you will transform algorithmic drafts into high-performance yet tested and maintainable C++ codes.
- Furthermore, you will support other teams with information and software tools.
- bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science, software development or a comparable discipline
- professional software development experience
- knowledge in the following is a plus: C++, Python 3, image processing, CMake, CI/CD, OpenCV, Eigen, cross-platform development (Windows/Linux/Android) and/or Azure DevOps
- business level English or German skills
- commitment in a team to achieve success together
- We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow, infrastructure, and benefits of a corporation.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Larissa Wiedenroth, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56384
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- Deutsche BundesbankApplikations-Entwickler*inLeipzigAnwendungsentwicklung
- MT AGJunior Entwickler Oracle APEX (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- FUSEFrontend Developer (m/w/d)HamburgAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- adesso insurance solutions GmbH(Senior) Softwareentwickler Datenmigration (w/m/d)Aachen +10Anwendungsentwicklung +1