Software Engineer (Avaloq Interface) 100% (m/f/d)
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Avaloq Interface) 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing our Certified Avaloq Adapter and various backend modules and features for our Digital Banking product
- You have a solution-focused personality and enjoy analyzing and solving problems as well as 3rd level support
- You will be responsible for supporting our clients with implementation and testing and also with analyzing their needs and concepts – both remotely from our office and sometimes on the client site
- You will also be responsible for the integration of our digital banking product into the system environment of our clients and assume responsibility for our digital banking modules
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Minimum one year of Avaloq parameterization experience
- Should be an Avaloq Certified Professional
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Fast learner and enthusiastic about backend technology
- Having experience in customer interfacing and requirements engineering is a plus
- Persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive team player with high sense of software craftmanship and quality
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience in working with teams is welcome
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.
- Deutsche BundesbankApplikations-Entwickler*inLeipzigAnwendungsentwicklung
- MT AGJunior Entwickler Oracle APEX (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +4Anwendungsentwicklung
- FUSEFrontend Developer (m/w/d)HamburgAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- adesso insurance solutions GmbH(Senior) Softwareentwickler Datenmigration (w/m/d)Aachen +10Anwendungsentwicklung +1