Head of Cloud Foundation (m/f/d)
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
What you will do:
- You are accountable for native AWS Cloud setup of all 1NCE software development and installations
- You are responsible for the Recruitment, Setup, Development and Management of a foundation team to take part in all different Cloud initiatives of the company
- Technical Leadership and Engineering Management responsibilities for the team members of the foundation team and recruitment for cloud domain role are your duties
- You give architectural guidance to design, implement and deploy cloud-based solutions with cost optimization in mind
- You define, document and implement best practices and strategies to increase the level of automation and reduce manual work
- You enable product teams to efficiently test their applications, using cloud services, by providing guidance and information around best practices
- You maintain clear, technical and concise communications, resolve complex customer problems related to AWS, Serverless, or Kubernetes
- You have completed a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- You are professional experienced as a software engineer and have strong experience with Linux, AWS (or similar cloud provider), Kubernetes or Serverless (preferred)
- You like to expand your Engineering-Management and Team-Lead experience as you are able to take on responsibility and work independently
- You obtained the following AWS certification: associate/professional
- Your communication skills and assertiveness are strong, and you are interested in discussing ideas and collaborate in finding good solutions
- You help team members to define career paths in accordance with our company goals
- You enjoy traveling for business purposes frequently and on your own schedule
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Further professional growth - become part of our team and apply now for your new job in the heart of Cologne with:
- An exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecommunications market for IoT
- Varied, agile work in a young company with an international team where fun is not neglected
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom - with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- Trusted working hours, laptop, mobile phone, and the possibility of home office
- Modern office in a central location with drinks, food allowances, a subsidized Urban Sports Club membership and excellent connections to public transport
Do you want to share our success story? Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Ferdinand Kreutzer-Sabamühle GmbHNetzwerk- / Anwendungsadministrator (m/w/d) mit betriebswirtschaftlichem Know-howNürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- REMEX GmbHIT-Administrator (m/w/d)DüsseldorfSystem Engineering / Admin
- Hager Unternehmensberatung(Junior) IT-Support Specialist (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainSystem Engineering / Admin
- LORENZ Life Sciences Group(Senior) Cloud Developer (m/w/d) DevOpsFrankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Siltronic AGProjektmanager (gn*) IT/OT SystemsBurghausen +1Consulting +1