Business Analyst Market Research IoT (m/f/d)
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. With the world’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things, we support our customers implementing their IoT solutions easier, faster, and cheaper than ever before. This requires courage, creativity, and a unique team with special skills.
Become an important part of 1NCE and work directly with our CTO and the entire technical team. We are looking for real “doers” with a positive drive and energy who complement our team in the best possible way and who enjoys mastering challenges and growing together with us.
- As part of the business development team, you support us on a strategic level in evaluating new business areas and innovation opportunities for our IoT cloud platform
- With an understanding of our technical possibilities, the intensive exchange with the team and the analysis of external sources, you identify new business ideas. Your constant desire to try out IoT and cloud services yourself will be beneficial
- You work closely with our strategy, the technology team and strategic customers and partners to identify opportunities and understand their synergies
- You are proficient in market analysis methodologies to use quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to show strengths and weaknesses of ideas, as well as identify opportunities and risks
- In addition, your experiences from agile and lean contexts enable you to quickly record and document requirements, to sketch solutions in a simple and understandable way, and to communicate them openly
- You have completed a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Technical Business Administration, or a related field
- In addition to your professional skills, your personality is most important to us. You are a team player, able to take on responsibility and work independently in unknown subject areas
- You already have initial experience in market analysis, ideally in the IoT environment, and have successfully applied research methods and tools
- We are a technology-driven company, so practical experience in software development, IoT and cloud services will help you
- You have strong communication skills and speak fluent German and English
What we offer
- Further professional growth - become part of our team and apply now for your new job in the heart of Cologne with:
- An exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecommunications market for IoT
- Varied, agile work in a young company with an international team where fun is not neglected
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom - with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- Trusted working hours, laptop, mobile phone, and the possibility of home office
- Modern office in a central location with drinks, food allowances, a subsidized Urban Sports Club membership and excellent connections to public transport
Do you want to share our success story?
Apply now by email to Jobs@1nce.com , stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Dehner GartencenterIT Prozess- und Projektmanager Finanzen (m/w/d)RainBusiness Analysis +2
- Dehner GartencenterIT Prozess- und Projektmanager Procurement (m/w/d)RainBusiness Analysis +2
- DeloitteBusiness Analyst (m/w/d) Cloud-CRM Lösungen (MS Dynamics 365)Berlin +5Business Analysis +1
- CofinproSenior Business Consultant Asset Management (w/m/d)Frankfurt am MainBusiness Analysis +1
- DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbHBusiness-Analyst für SAP S/4HANA FI (m/w/d) Internationaler Rollout und konzernweite ModulbetreuungMünchen +1Business Analysis