(Senior) Software DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- As a Software DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will develop modern Continuous Deployment Chains using state of the art practices with quick response times and early defect detection.
- You will automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Artifactory, etc.
- Your tasks also include creating reusable and scalable infrastructure using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible.
- In addition, you will design and implement tools to monitor and update CI environments for multiple projects automatically.
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery as well as with the approach of Infrastructure as code.
- Tools like Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Artifactory, Docker, Ansible are well known to you; SonarQube is an advantage.
- Also, scripting languages such as Python, Bash and Groovy are well known to you.
- You have an interest and initial experience with Kubernetes, Load balancing, virtualization, cloud and other container technologies.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally in German language are very good.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
Ms. Janine Wieser
+49 9131 7701 6511
- Forschungszentrum JülichSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d) – Informationstechnik, Informatik, Softwaretechnik, Computational Engineering ScienceJülichAnwendungsentwicklung
- mobilcom-debitelSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Java EE im E-CommerceBüdelsdorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Schönmackers Umweltdienste GmbH & Co. KGIT Systemadministrator (m/w/d)KempenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Software Engineer Customer Experience (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee SAP Cloud Solutions (w/m/d)Berlin +5System Engineering / Admin