COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN59088753_ONLE_10
The Global Engineering Services Division crafts and engineers a sustainable future with world class technical expertise. Our interdisciplinary, global, committed teams serve the BASF businesses to grow with our customers, products and markets. We add value by delivering competitive execution of investments. On construction sites across the globe, we deliver safe and reliable solutions to build and keep BASF assets operating at top performance. In doing so, we continuously improve and drive digital transformation.
Our Digitalization & IT unit manages and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
- You will shape our Digital Construction Roadmap together with the Construction Community, advise on the selection of suitable IT solutions and drive innovation.
- Moreover, you will manage requirements management and coordinate the implementation of IT projects for Construction Management. A technical focus is the integration with existing ERP and CAE solutions.
- You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the IT solutions used in Construction Management.
- In addition, you will represent the requirements and interests of the Construction Community to central IT and in managing suppliers.
- successfully completed Bachelor's degree in engineering technology, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- assessment skills on current IT technology, ideally in a plant engineering environment.
- practical experience in the implementation and support of IT systems in an industrial environment.
- negotiation skills in collaboration with various stakeholders and effective communication of results.
- active networking with colleagues from different disciplines.
Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Live the networking of IT and engineering! Shape the IT landscape of the future in plant engineering with us.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Fabienne Gläsel, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58121
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- KDO Service GmbHProjektmanager (m/w/d)OldenburgConsulting +1
- KPMG AG WirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaftIT-Projektmitarbeiter (w/m/d) IT-InfrastrukturBerlin +1Projektmanagement +1
- Netze BWIT-Projektleiter (w/m/d) ElektromobilitätKarlsruhe +1Consulting +1
- Netze SüdwestProjektmanager Digitalisierung und IT Security (w/m/d)EttlingenIT-Security +1
- PwC DeutschlandSenior Associate / Manager für Tech Deal Consulting mit Fokus auf Strategie und Umsetzung (w/m/d)Berlin +6Consulting +1