Frontend Engineer (f/m/x)
As part of the leading travel tech company Amadeus, travel audience is the world's leading data-driven travel advertising platform. Travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching billions of travellers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a Frontend Engineer to join our team. As part of a cross-functional team, you will be developing modern web solutions for our demand-side platform, making sure that our campaigns are managed in the best way possible, so that they reach our audience across the world.
What you will do:
- You will develop and maintain a modern and stable web application, built with latest technologies such as React, GraphQL and TypeScript. No legacy codebases or monoliths.
- You will take ownership of the full development cycle all the way from writing code to deploying it using our CI tools
- You will collaborate with the UX designer, QA lead, and keep an open channel with our users, in order to ensure that our products satisfy their needs, and are built to the highest standards
- You will work closely with other Frontend as well as Backend, DevOps and Data Engineers in a culturally diverse and international team.
- You have solid professional experience in React, being able to translate requirements to production-level components and technical solutions
- You have experience consuming APIs of different technologies. GraphQL experience is a plus
- You’re committed to quality
- You can express yourself fluently in English
- You dedicate yourself to continue learning and improving and you enjoy helping others grow around you
- You're eager to understand the business logic of the company and the meaning of the data we work with
- You feel at home collaborating in a workplace which is international, diverse, evolving, and continually innovating.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. You will be a part of a diverse team with a strong sense of ownership that always goes beyond to make an impact while constantly learning and being truly passionate about Travel.
- Drive innovation and develop tech solutions that bring value to our customers, and to make an impact on both the business and the market;
- Join a fast-paced industry which is evolving every day while being backed by Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world;
- Be a part of an innovative environment where you are encouraged to research, explore, and try new ways of doing things;
- Learn and develop – we offer a personalised approach to your development that combines a wide range of tools and programs, such as mentoring and coaching;
- Enjoy your work-life balance – we provide Urban Sports Club membership, sabbatical options, certified experts in mental health and many more;
- We got you covered - we offer visa and relocation support and assist you on other location related topics along your journey with us;
- Pick your hardware – we will set you up with the equipment you select for your daily working needs;
- Smooth start - our extensive on-boarding program and regular Team events facilitate your integration into our culture;
- Make the most of our Travel perks - we offer travel insurance for you and your family, and a travel industry card with lots of benefits to explore;
- Share company’s success – we offer a competitive bonus scheme and stock purchase options that every member can participate in.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Software Engineer Customer Experience (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- mobilcom-debitelSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Java EE im E-CommerceBüdelsdorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Forschungszentrum JülichSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d) – Informationstechnik, Informatik, Softwaretechnik, Computational Engineering ScienceJülichAnwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Softwareentwickler Sitecore (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- CSSSoftware-Entwickler (m/w/d)KünzellAnwendungsentwicklung