Project Manager Deployments (f/m/x)
Recruiter: Susana Djapri
As Project Manager Deployments responsible of deploying and operating the device analytics platforms in Vodafone core and partner markets, hosted on-prem as well as in cloud environments.
The accountability of the project manager deployments role includes project and technical management functions as preparation and supervision of deployment and delivery of the Big Data solution including the solution’s backend and web portal, as well as mobile agents for e.g. Android and iOS smartphones.
Being SPOC & representative for the deployment and operation of the solution’s backend and frontend component on-premise and in cloud, supporting the solution owner to ensure on-time / on-budget / on-quality deployment and availability.
Planning the objectives and priorities of the solution deployment, customizing the deployment for the customer (specific local markets, joint ventures, and partners), making best use of the team’s resources aligned with stakeholders in customers’ network and commercial teams.
Collecting, analysing, and mapping customer requirements on solution capabilities, identifying requirements not covered by the solution for further alignment with the solution owner.
Planning deployments and updates of the solution on customer’s IT premises or in cloud with focus on Cloudera Impala and Google Cloud Platform Big query. Tracking, reporting and orchestrating IT operations and delivery status and progress, as well as risks and issues.
Support the management of the solution’s demand process with stakeholders in local and partner markets including collection of feature requirements across multiple departments in the local market and communication of consolidated feature specifications back to the customer.
Who we are:
Our diverse team is accountable for the design, development, deployment, and operations of a comprehensive device and network analytics solution including a Big Data platform, a rich web frontend, and mobile agents operating on smartphones. The solution is a key element of Vodafone’s customer care and network performance and optimization strategy and operated in about 20 markets across the Vodafone international footprint. Hundreds of analysts and engineers use the collected data to optimize Vodafone’s network and business processes based on network performance metrics we are crowd sourcing from tens of millions of devices. The team is supporting the entire solution lifecycle and is in contact with stakeholders in Vodafone Group and local Vodafone markets and Vodafone partner markets. The team is located in Dresden with colleagues working remotely from other areas in Germany and Europe.
With us you will:
- Portfolio: Device Analytics Backend, Web Frontend and Device Agents as central capability for measuring network performance and customer experience and delivery of insights and reports
- Delivery: Lead the deployment and delivery of the Device Analytics Big Data platform and align with Group functions and local markets
- Service Management and Quality - Take accountability for the technical success of the services throughout the lifecycle. Ensure SLAs are met and provide accurate and consistent Service Quality dashboards to key stakeholders.
- Transformation: Deliver the programmes to support the business-wide transformations required to implement CP&S principles & operating model
- Leadership: Deploy, deliver, and supervise operation of a Big Data platform, maximising investment in local and remote talent and expertise. Promote a service mentality, customer experience focus and usage of state of the art tools and processes
- Supplier and partner management: Manage suppliers / partners of best value for Vodafone. Ensure that the Vodafone needs are reflected in the contracts signed with third parties and that services and products provided meet defined KPIs.
Apply if you have:
- Strong organisational and management skills proven in owning complex programmes with track record of successful and predictable delivery of on-time, to-budget, and to-specification projects involving multiple internal and external partners in international environments
- Skilled in working with both local and remote stakeholders; skilled in working in multi-national and multi-location teams and managing vendors/partners
- Profound technical background in IT management and big data and cloud solutions.
- Profound technical background in mobile networks access technologies, network deployment, optimization and performance tracking
- Proactive stakeholder management by demonstrating the value of device analytics to external and internal stakeholders and converting the understanding of service usage and customer perceived service performance into new product feature requests
- Passionate advocate of how technology and big data supports our business and can be used to gain advantage and improve customer experience
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
- KDO Service GmbHProjektmanager (m/w/d)OldenburgConsulting +1
- Netze BWIT-Projektleiter (w/m/d) ElektromobilitätKarlsruhe +1Consulting +1
- Netze SüdwestProjektmanager Digitalisierung und IT Security (w/m/d)EttlingenIT-Security +1
- KPMG AG WirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaftIT-Projektmitarbeiter (w/m/d) IT-InfrastrukturBerlin +1Projektmanagement +1
- Vodafone GmbHProjektkoordinator Breitbandausbau (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +1Projektmanagement