- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Shell Scripting (Linux)
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with 2018 pro forma revenue of circa 2.2 billion euros.
SIX Payment Services is part of Worldline since the 30 November 2018 and offers tailor-made solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payments to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
As a Test Engineer you work in a team that is responsible for the design, development and operation of a worldwide IOT platform in the industrial environment.
The tasks are:
- Integration tests of the software modules in their specific network environments
- Execution of manual and automatic tests of the web applications
- Cooperation with international test teams
- Collaboration with remotely located teams and different stakeholders
- Coordination of international test teams
- Test planning, monitoring and controlling
- Technical design of the test environments in close consultation with the development
- Technical implementation of the software test programs
- Monitoring of the automatic test sequences, including reporting to the developing team
- Creation of automatic documentation of the test results
- General knowledge about test methods and test management experiences in Agile setup
- Know-how of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with automatic test systems for SW applications (creation of test skripts)
- Very good Linux OS knowledge (shell scripting, basic maintenance)
- Tool Knowledge: ReadyAPI/SoapUI, ZAP, Java, JMS, AutoIT, Jmeter, Jenkins, Testlink, Jira, Confluence, Git, Artifactory, Bash, Groovy scripting, oracle, MongoDB, basic networking experience, Linux, micro services, robot/hybrid test automation frameworks, gradle, TestNG/Junit
- Knowledge about network technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, http) would be advantageous
- Knowledge about Selenium application would be advantageous
- Self-Organized, excellent Time Management and problem solving skills
Languages: English (must), German
You will work in a highly innovative project and a team and should have high level of learning ability, good communication skills as well as high social skills.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
The Worldline Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.