Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn, Cologne, Jena and Hamburg. Abbott Automation Solutions in Hamburg (formerly GLP Systems) is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) in Wiesbaden is looking for a IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Applies IT and business knowledge and experience to formulate business requirements to solve for a business problem
- Works with clients on complex activities, and consults with clients and IT personnel to develop and understand the business case and business requirements to solve for technology related business problems
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies and processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other
- Partners with IT shared services to investigate alternatives, which use existing applications
- May assist in preparing, developing and conducting client and system training
- Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints
- Identifies and implements process improvements
- Adheres to established policies
- Maintains productive relationships with peers/management in IT and Business
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to develop business requirements and business case
- Spoken and written English required to work in a global IT delivery model
- Must have experience gathering requirements and formal documentation (including process mapping and data modelling)
- Must have experience with at least one of the following domains (or technologies): DWH (SQL Server), Analytics (Power BI), Middleware (Informatica)
- Must have deep experience with data -- relational (SQL), flat (CSV/XML/etc.), and unstructured
- Requires customer-facing soft-skills to gather requirements and manage expectations
- Experience with Life Sciences, Med-Tech, or Digital Health a plus
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We ask for your understanding that we only consider online applications via our online application portal. Applications by email or post cannot be processed. Original documents will not be returned.
Job number: 31002364
Date posted : 2021-10-28
Profession: Information Technology
Employment type: Full time
- Universität HamburgTechnische Konzeption und Evaluation Content-Management- SystemHamburgBusiness Analysis
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Data Analytics / Data Engineering (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- Arvato Systems(Junior) Product Owner / Business Analyst Web und Mobile (m/w/d)Berlin +2Business Analysis +1
- DeloitteBusiness Analyst (m/w/d) Consulting - Supply Chain and Finance Data Management mit SAPBerlin +8Business Analysis +1
- Nagarro ESBusiness Analyst Web Applikationen (m/w/d)KronbergBusiness Analysis +1