Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Data Competency is one of our initiatives to support digital transformation of financial sector, enabling our customers to become truly data-driven companies. Our mission is to ensure capabilities to address financial sector data-related needs.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building & optimizing our clients’ data pipelines in the Azure cloud, and implementing Azure ecosystem solutions. You will work on various data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery. You are ideal candidate if you are experienced in Azure Data ecosystem. If you enjoy building data systems from scratch and you like modifying existing ones, you will have those opportunities at Sollers.
Key facts about Sollers Consulting:
We are a Team of almost 700 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
Tools & technologies used on projects:
- Data architecture, data modeling, design patterns
- Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Event Hubs, HDInsight
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Azure SQL Database, Cosmos DB
- Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Store
- DataOps, ETL technologies
- Real-time data streaming, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Azure Stream Analytics
- OLTP, OLAP, DWH, data lakes
- BI & predictive analytics; AI/ML
- Python, Java, Scala, R
You will have an opportunity to:
- Build scalable data processing pipelines, SQL database integrations and data services in the Azure cloud.
- Advise on the use of appropriate tools and technologies from Azure Data ecosystem.
- Recommend potential improvements to existing data architecture.
- Collaborate with analysts, experts and tech leads in Agile methodology to meet clients' needs.
- Address aspects like data privacy and security, compliance with regulations, integrity and availability, etc. • Guide the team with good Azure development practices.
- Define feasible test strategies and troubleshoot failures.
- Have proven, hands-on experience with Azure Data toolset.
- Deeply understand serverless & hybrid architecture of big data pipelines.
- Know how to write useful abstractions to process similarly formatted datasets in a generic way.
- Be familiar with data-related design patterns.
- Have general ETL/DWH knowledge.
- Speak English (min. B2).
- Communicate effortlessly with clients and team members.
- Be able to work in the European Union.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to quickly develop professionally.
- Clear career path and future salary projection.
- Individual learning & development budget.
- German and French language classes.
- Comprehensive health care, life insurance, travel insurance.
- Home office policy.
- Family support: wedding gifts, generous layette for newborns, family parties.
- Relocation package (if you come from another city).
- PwC DeutschlandData Enabler (f/m/d)Berlin +5Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Data Analytics / Data Engineering (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- REWE SystemsSenior Data Scientist (m/w/d) Supply Chain Optimization, Research & DevelopmentKölnDatenbankentwicklung / BI +1
- AXA(Senior) BI Architect (m/w/d)KölnDatenbankentwicklung / BI +1
- Sopra Steria(Junior) Consultant Data Integration (m/w/d)HamburgConsulting +1