CMDB Management Specialist - Operations Governance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a CMDB (Central Configuration Management Database) Management Specialist (m/f/d) within Operations Governance for Corporate IT at the Fuerth, Mannheim, Gothenburg (Sweden) or Vantaa (Finland) location as soon as possible.
- Checking, reviewing, improving the existing CMDB management process based on feedbacks collected from internal stakeholders
- Conducting regular CMDB audits to check compliance of operational CMDB activities vs existing processes
- The coordination of regular user training sessions to provide information on how to maintain the CMDB accordingly with approved processes
- Providing on-demand support to internal users on how to manage the CMDB based on approved processes
- Assist Service Owners with audits of CMDB to ensure that the service data are accurate
- Contribute with CMDB data improvement
- Defining CMDB KPIs to provide regular dashboard and ad-hoc reports
- Good ITIL knowledge and experience in Process Management
- General understanding of large IT environments to ensure quality of designed infrastructural services in a CMDB
- In daily operations you are working efficient and structured, interacting with relevant stakeholders in PHOENIX Group to collect IT Service information
- Experience in maintaining consistent CMDB information within IT Service Management (ITSM) tools.
- Personal proactive attitude on pushing forward improvement initiatives in a team as well as independently
- Good social soft skills to manage relationships with relevant stakeholders from different teams
- Your business and technical English skills are adequate to handle all topics within a European acting company
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Rita D'Addeo. We are looking forward to your application.
- KDO Service GmbHProjektmanager (m/w/d)OldenburgConsulting +1
- Netze BWIT-Projektleiter (w/m/d) ElektromobilitätKarlsruhe +1Consulting +1
- Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung (ZDV) an der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität MainzProjektmanager/in (m/w/d)MainzProjektmanagement
- Capgemini DeutschlandProjektmanager Banken und Versicherungen (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +4Projektmanagement
- Netze SüdwestProjektmanager Digitalisierung und IT Security (w/m/d)EttlingenIT-Security +1