Support Engineer* (m/w/d) / Problem Manager* (m/w/d)
To support our Technical Enablement & Support team in Berlin, we are looking for a Support Engineer/Problem Manager (Third Level) as soon as possible. Our Alfabet product combines portfolio management with modern cloud technology and provides the know-how needed to manage the IT portfolio at the click of a mouse. As a Support Engineer/Problem Manager, you will work closely with our DevOps department to continually improve our product, as well as with the Professional Services team to provide customer-focused solutions.
- Provide highest quality of service as part of a strong customer support team
- Work with customers to understand the challenges and problems they are facing in the day-to-day usage of the software solution and find creative solutions
- Provide installation and configuration support for customers
- Liaise with R&D to identify problem resolution strategies that can be implemented in the expected turnaround time
- Liaise with Professional Services to identify best practice workflows to improve user experience in productive customer environments
- Provide support to set up test environments
- Support the documentation team · Fulfil cloud operations tasks
- University degree in computer science/BSC or appropriate qualifications
- Training in software engineering with work experience
- Experience in implementation of complex enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM or portals; experience in supporting such applications is desirable
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Experience in SQL is desirable
- Fluent written and spoken German; good business-level English, written and spoken.
- Willingness to work shifts (24/7)
Please apply only online. Your application should include a short motivation letter, a CV and your references.
Yvonne Exeler, Manager, HR Recruiting & Onboarding DACH, Tel.: +49 (0) 681 210 - 3727, Email: email@example.com
- f/m/d – diversity matters!
- Bundesamt für Migration und FlüchtlingeSachbearbeiterinnen bzw. Sachbearbeiter IT- / DevOps-Systemadministration Plattformdienste (m/w/d)NürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- Robert Koch-InstitutSystemadministrator/-in / Desktop Engineer (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- mpexJunior Linux Systemadministrator IT-Support (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- secunetDevOps für secunet Konnektor (m/w/d)EssenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- adessoConsultant (w/m/d) Microsoft 365Aachen +21Consulting +1