RPA Consultant/ Developer (f/m/d) (Business Unit IT)
Vattenfall has a vision to be fossil-free within one generation. To accomplish this goal we are looking for a RPA Consultant/ Developer (f/m/d) (Business Unit IT) for our office in Berlin.
Power Climate Smarter Living – that is our goal. To achieve this, we are looking for more bright minds. The position as RPA Consultant/Developer is part of the “Vattenfall Robotics” team and is embedded in the “Customer IT” area. Vattenfall IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full IT service provider, our aim is to be among the best of the best when it comes to economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our range of services extends from process and application support to the implementation of software and the operation of application systems – both in our own data centers and in the cloud. Our Vattenfall Robotics team provides professional IT services for robotics process automation. For this position you will become part of the Vattenfall RPA IT Competence Center. The focus is on the one hand on the efficiency of our IT solutions and on the other hand on the satisfaction of international Vattenfall customers. We support the digitization of Vattenfall companies through process automation and enable them to increase overall performance, efficiency and productivity as well as to reduce costs.
Your Job as a RPA Consultant/ Developer (f/m/d):
As an RPA Consultant/ Developer (f/m/d), you will be enthusiastic about the automation of business processes as well as maintenance of the productive automation apps (bots). Your goal is comprehensive professional advice, state-of-the-art development and support along our service level agreements and the associated guidelines of the RPA platform. This platform -based on UiPath software- is embedded in our highly automated and integrated IT landscape. Your work is therefore shaped by an international IT and customer environment.
Your main tasks:
- Consultancy of our Vattenfall Business customers for process automation requirements and opportunities
- Automation Solution design
- Development of RPA apps – also combined Intelligent Process Automation Solutions (RPA, ML, NLP, OCR, etc.)
- Implementation of solution
- Project management
- Maintenance and support for productive bots
You Profile as a RPA Consultant/ Developer (f/m/d):
- Completed university degree, preferably in computer science, business informatics, economics, mathematics or physics
- Excellent communication skills
- Several years of experience and references in process automation, especially RPA
- Excellent knowledge of UiPath Robotics software and development
- Good knowledge of MS Power Automate
- Good IT-technical understanding, the ability to understand and evaluate abstract facts quickly, combined with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of the analysis of incident and problem situations and their solution-oriented elimination
- Commitment and initiative, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, paired with advice, presentation and decision-making skills
- High resilience and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German AND English Skills
What we offer:
At Vattenfall we are convinced that the pursuit of diversity helps to build a profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we are looking for a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- a challenging task within an agile IT department of the Vattenfall Group
- an indefinite fixed position
- flexible working hours
- standard market remuneration
- the opportunity to work in an international team
- a pleasant and trusting working atmosphere
- 30 days‘ holiday per year
- and an attractive pension scheme
For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Michael Geßner on +49 40 60005 3500. For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Dominik Friebe +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link.
Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page in advance.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!
- Forschungszentrum JülichSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d) – Informationstechnik, Informatik, Softwaretechnik, Computational Engineering ScienceJülichAnwendungsentwicklung
- mobilcom-debitelSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Java EE im E-CommerceBüdelsdorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Software Engineer Customer Experience (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- Campana & SchottTechnologiebegeisterte Absolventen (w/m/d) für den Einstieg im ConsultingBerlin +5Consulting