Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
, Walldorf (Baden)
Microsoft is continuously expanding its efforts in artificial intelligence. Some of the latest results are available as part of Azure Cognitive Services (). Be part of a dynamic team in Munich, Germany working on Cognitive Services Infrastructure with direct impact on millions of customers. Enjoy the versatility, tight collaboration and teamwork in our R&D facility conveniently located near downtown, the English Garden, and the River Isar.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, driven individual who thrives in a start-up-like environment. We are seeking the best & brightest talent to help drive forward our overall impact on the space of Artificial Intelligence. As a Software Engineer you will contribute to the scale and reliability of Cognitive Services. We are looking for a candidate with background computer science, distributed system, micro-services, cloud computing. You will find great R&D opportunities working on large scale system in one of the world's largest cloud platform. You must have a track record of sustained thought leadership, leading innovation and creative vision. You are up to the technical & competitive challenges of a fast-moving technology impacting many of Microsoft's key businesses.
This position is located in Munich, Germany. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, we continue to expand our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences as we help our people and our customers realize their potential.
- Excellent software engineering skills and experience with C#/C++
- Experience working with large scale distributed computing, micro-services, cloud computing
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams of various size
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communications skills
- Experience delivering results through collaboration across disciplines, feature teams, and partners
- Bachelor or Master in computer science
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Job number: 1089955
Date posted : 2021-11-15
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Experience: Experienced professionals
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Software Engineer Customer Experience (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- mobilcom-debitelSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Java EE im E-CommerceBüdelsdorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Forschungszentrum JülichSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d) – Informationstechnik, Informatik, Softwaretechnik, Computational Engineering ScienceJülichAnwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Softwareentwickler Sitecore (m/w/d)Hamburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- adessoSoftware Entwickler (m/w/d) Produktframework InhouseDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung