RPA Managed Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
Roboyo is not a typical technology consultancy. We have been at the forefront of Business Process Automation since the sector began, less than a decade ago.
We started as pioneers. Today, we are the world’s largest specialist Intelligent Automation company and remain at the cutting edge. Our growth, success and contribution to the success of our clients is a result of one thing – our people.
We are united by our purpose, to take what’s possible to the next level – for our clients, our business and for each other.
At Roboyo, you will experience a fun and innovative work environment with a dynamic and ambitious team passionate about technology and automation.
Be part of a team that is successfully implementing the most advanced and intelligent technologies for our customers. We are currently looking for a Managed Operations Engineer (m/w/d) to join our offices in Nuremberg, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin or Frankfurt, Germany. We also offer the option to work remotely.
Within this role your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Use your data analytics skills to analyze the automated business processes of our clients and identify and eliminate potential “troublemakers” before they become problems
- Technically extend, improve, and customize automation solutions while maintaining close and regular contact to our clients
- Coordinate operations and maintenance activities for large client accounts
- Test and optimize the software design, code, and reusability of our automation artifacts
- Mentor and advise our clients’ developers by providing technical coaching or training sessions.
- Apply and further develop best practices for developing automation solutions
- Manage teams of internal and external Developers, Testers, and Managed Operations Engineers
Perks of being a Managed Operations Engineer:
- You deepen your technical knowledge of a wide range of intelligent automation and business process management solutions, such as RPA, IDP and AI
- You bring in your own ideas and your experience to establish new standards and best practices for the development of automation solutions.
- You build strong relationships with our international clients and your team members across all divisions and countries
- You are part of a fun, supportive and international team that helps you succeed in your role and is available for (virtual) drinks after an exciting workday
- You will quickly forget about the daily grind of any past work experience – prepare yourself for a fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic work environment that holds new challenges for you to grow with
Experience and skills you’ll need to do what you love at Roboyo
- Experience in programming IT solutions, preferably with .NET, C#, VBA, Java, Powershell or Python
- Good communication skills and social competence for strong customer relationships
- You are a proactive team player with a high willingness to learn, who takes responsibility for your tasks and is well organized
- Understanding of customer processes
- Enthusiasm for new automation and digitization topics, such as AI, RPA and IDP
- Fluent in English and German
Skills that are big plus:
- University or equivalent degree (B.S. or M.S.) in Computer Science, Business & Information Systems Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with automation technologies (RPA, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.) of great advantage.
- Experience with Databases, SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience in process consulting
- Additional language skills than the ones listed above
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued
- Recognition for individual and team success
- An extra day off for your birthday
- An attractive compensation package
- Possibility to work from home – even though you’ll love coming to our modern offices for beer and ping pong matches with your colleagues ;)
- Individual development plan with career coaching
- Regular team events - colleagues become friends
- Possibility for global mobility
- Bundesamt für Migration und FlüchtlingeSachbearbeiterinnen bzw. Sachbearbeiter IT- / DevOps-Systemadministration Plattformdienste (m/w/d)NürnbergSystem Engineering / Admin
- Robert Koch-InstitutSystemadministrator/-in / Desktop Engineer (m/w/d)BerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer (w/m/d) TaxBerlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Backend Developer (w/m/d) Interne BereicheBerlin +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- adessoDeveloper (w/m/d) Microsoft 365Aachen +23Anwendungsentwicklung +1