- Apple iOS
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
We are growing our software development team and would like to hire a Software Developer (full-time) as soon as possible.
We offer exciting IT and software related projects and seek creative and competent personalities with a great sense of engagement and enthusiasm.
Part of your duties will be the independent implementation of programming assignments and their testing, along with the creation of documentation. You will be responsible for refining interfaces and processes of the respective product applications.
Required skills and experience
- expert knowledge of C++ and Python
- experience with development of Web applications
- experience in applying principles of object-related design (OOD), software engineering (design patterns, agile and non-agile development models, test-driven development) and software optimization techniques
- familiarity with software management tools (e.g. makefiles, revision control systems)
- willingness to learn and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new work assignments
- excellent written and spoken English
Further desired skills and experiences
- SQL and distributed database applications
- implementation of image processing and/or pattern recognition algorithms
- .NET development (preferably C#)
- embedded platform development (ARM)
- development and deployment of mobile web applications (Android, iOS)
- interesting, diverse and responsible tasks related to high technology
- flat hierarchy and attractive work setting
- long-term work relationships, with room to realize your own ideas
- supportive work atmosphere and cooperative social interaction in an internationally operating company
- wide-ranging opportunities for personal and professional development