- Anonymes IT-Profil anlegen
- Unternehmens- anfragen erhalten
- Kontaktdaten freigeben & durchstarten!
Data Enabler (f/m/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
Your Future Team - You will become a member of an internal team within PwC's Chief Data Office, which is responsible for multiple data-driven digital products and data facilitation. Within our team we seek to fill multiple roles - Data Quality Engineer, Expert for Data Governance, and Expert for Data Acquisition - and your specific focus area will depend on your background, competencies and ambitions.
Mission & Responsibilities - Your mission is to support diverse data management and governance activities in growing the Chief Data Office. Your responsibilities will range from supporting the 3rd party Data Acquisition process, maintaining our Enterprise Data Catalog to establishing relevant frameworks to improve our Data Governance & Management within PwC. You will ensure our Data Quality standards and Data Ownership model are structured and implemented so we can maximize the value of data available within PwC Germany.
Impactful & Quality driven - You implement regular health and quality checks. Setting up KPI trends and tracking them also belongs to your responsibilities. You ensure our impact remains relevant by establishing and improving relevant frameworks and processes, questioning our established approaches. You are the main contact for data stakeholders in the business and ensure through proper documentation and communication efficient operation and data excellence in execution.
Exciting insights - You will have many opportunities to evolve, grow, and learn, both through exciting projects as well as through available training. Our young team is rapidly growing, giving you the opportunity to contribute to designing processes and guidelines from the start, thus creating a real impact on the organisation.
You have a Bachelor's or/and Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or related field, or equivalent training or experience. You have 2+ years of experience working in the field of data management, data quality, data governance or any other area that highlights your ability to work with data at scale.
You have a high understanding of value generation with data as well as a strong interest in data governance and data management. You may have gained experience working with data and understand why strong data governance is vital for success. Moreover you have an analytical and innovative way of thinking.
You have experience with data governance and management frameworks and their application. You are able to perform basic data engineering tasks required for data acquisition, integration and quality assurance.
Ideally you have software development skills and already experience with hands-on scripting.
You have a can-do attitude and great skillset in communication with the team and your stakeholders: Explaining complex technical structures and issues to your stakeholders is also not a problem for you.
You are able to quickly switch between different tasks. Additionally, you are able to think outside the box, critically question established processes and can structure and deliver your work efficiently and independently.
Du hast Talent. Wir sind ein internationales Netzwerk aus 250.930 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern. Du suchst einen spannenden Job. Wir bieten dir als weltweit führende Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaft vielfältige Möglichkeiten für deine Karriere. Du möchtest einen Arbeitgeber mit passenden Werten. Unsere Arbeitsweise ist geprägt von Vertrauen, Respekt, Weitsicht und Wertschätzung.
Tel.: Tel.: +49 211 9815314
- PwC DeutschlandIstvan Pal SzaboSenior Manager"Ich wollte unbedingt bei einem Unternehmen einsteigen, das einen hervorragenden Ruf hat und mir eine globale Reichweite bietet."Mehr
- PwC DeutschlandOmar KamelSenior Associate"PwC Deutschland bietet ein dynamisches Umfeld, tolle Kolleg:innen, eine attraktive Work-Life Choice und viele interessante Einblicke"Mehr
- Gartenhaus GmbHData Integration Manager*in EDI - Lobster (m/w/d)HamburgDatenbankentwicklung / BI
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGData Consultant/ Data Strategist m/w/dBlomberg (Lippe)Consulting +1
- ING DeutschlandBusiness Intelligence Engineer (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +1Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- CGI DeutschlandDatabase Administrator (m/w/d) SQL-ServerBremen +5Datenbankentwicklung / BI +1
- Vodafone GmbHData Engineer - Informatiker (m/w/d)UnterföhringDatenbankentwicklung / BI