PHP Developer (m/w/d)
As part of the software development team for business intelligence tooling at SysEleven, you centralize data-collection, simplify invoicing and improve related tooling. You accompany your team on their journey into the cloud-native world and therefore make use of the extensive internal IT resources we - as a full-service provider - have to offer.
In concrete terms this means...
- You are an active maintainer of our existing code base
- supporting us making our software Kubernetes ready
- help us keep an eye on code quality and maintainability
You bring that with you...
- a solid understanding of backend development
- experience with Doctrine and Symfony (or Laravel)
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) are your friends
- you honor existing code
Nice to have or scope for development:
- Devops skills and handling Docker, Docker Compose
You prefer letting your code speak for you instead of talking to recruiters? Fine! Solve our take home challenge as part of your application (ideally as zip file): https://github.com/syseleven/php-challenge
You want to work remote, in office, hybrid? – you choose. We try to be flexible as. Even if you don’t want to work 5 Days per week or full time. If you want to learn more, check out our Benefits.
Writing simple, stable and secure software – this mission unites us. Our colleagues count on us to provide them with the right tools for their daily work.
With a lot of flexibility, curiosity and passion for the job, each of us contributes to the balancing act between old and new developments and at the same time is one of the most amazing teams.
If that appeals to you, then you should get in touch with us!
Jan Daniel Werth
Tel.: +49 (0)30 233 2012 120
- Arnulf BetzoldEntwickler für Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/w/d)EllwangenAnwendungsentwicklung
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Software Developer - Transfer Pricing Technology (w/m/d)Berlin +2Anwendungsentwicklung
- E.M.P. Merchandising Handelsgesellschaft mbHFrontend Entwickler (Web)* (m/w/d)LingenAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemERP-Softwareentwickler Schwerpunkt Finanzbuchhaltung (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- CSB-SystemJunior Webentwickler / Developer (w/m/d), HTML, Java, CSS, C#, Homeoffice inkl.GeilenkirchenWebentwicklung